Now that I have my 82 diesel Westy = in my driveway (after sitting at my friend's house in the woods for 5 years) = and am slowly going through the mechanicals, I feel I have a responsibility to = my neighbors who are looking quizzically at the camper with pop top open, = with dark gray fungus and lichen (yes lichen) growing all over it.

I was about to attack it with Clorox = and a scrubbing pad, but I thought I'd ask the collective wisdom of this group = for suggestions on how to rid the top of all that plant matter.  I = don't need the fiberglass to be perfect, just less ugly.

While this question is being = pondered, any suggestions about how to safely remove 5 years of paint oxidation would = be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Henry