Certainly my intent is to get a high load rating and proper = pressure handling when it comes time to change the tires on my "new" = Vanagon.  With all the talk about tires on the list, and all the folks who say, "My = God, you're going to die with those tires!" I was wondering how critical this is for = the lighter non-Westies.  I'm not totally thrilled with the tires on = mine (simply because the max psi rating is only 44, so I'm running the rears = at that instead of the 49 called out on the bus' sticker), but the van feels ok = while driving.  I'm just a little paranoid since I drive over minefields = instead of roads here in MI.

So do the non-Westies have a little more cushion regarding load = rating than the Westies?  Thanks.

Chris