From: JordanVw@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 2:21 = PM
Subject: anyone go to = Manassas??? does anyone on this list even go to vw shows?

anyone go = to the BUG OUT vw show at old dominion speedway in manassas VA
today?  i = was gonna go but the weather this weekend sucks..  ive been to that =
show before, great show, but it always rains LOL

for those of who = went, lets hear a trip report..

suprised nobody mentioned this show = in the past week..its the biggest vw show
on the east coast.. =  actually, it seems like most people on this list arent
the type to go to vw = shows..   which is unfortunate..
chris