> > I like 'Gonk.'  I = adopted a few of his Polynesian relative's phrases while
> > living in Hawaii -- = okole (bottom)+ puka (hole) = butt hole and okole
> > (bottom) + = po'o (head - spelling may be off) = butt head.
> >
> = >
FYI...

'okole is the ruder version of lemu = and it means both ass and anus, no need to add puka.
sphincter is makala 'amo but is a = technical term.
in pidgin people say 'okole head for butthead.
lolo is = usually used for idiot/butthead - means so stupid might as well be = paralyzed.
as in pakalolo or crazy weed for Maui = Wowie, Puna Butter, Kona Gold, etc.

Aloha (I think you know wht that means)!
Mick Kalber
Tropical Visions Video, = Inc.
62 Halaulani Place
Hilo, Hawaii 96720