LeeAnn,

Don't jump to conclusions about head leaks!  I have thought mine were leaking
in the past and it has always turned out to be a hose or a connection gone
bad or loose.  I have now learned to find them and fix them myself and you
can too.

I know you said you weren't a mechanic and I'm not one either but with the
help of this list and a good set of tools you would be amazed at what a girl
can do!!!

Don't hesitate to write if you want some tips on what tools to start with or
anything I have learned over the past few years lurking on this list and
asking questions.  I will be happy to help if I can.

Congratulations on your new Vanagon!

Cheers!
Loretta
87 Syncro GL