Hey,
Thanks for the help with my coolant question. I think I will go with the
(blue) and get a flush soon.
IM a new Vanagon GL 1988 owner and I just want to do the right thing with my
ride. I love it and plan to keep it as long as I can. Here's another question,
I don't have the owner manual and it maybe a dumb question but I don't know
much about the maintaining of vehicles,
what's the right fluids for the 88 GL's? What Trans fluid should I use? What
kind of motor oil will do, I was told 20/50? also I need new tires can
anybody suggest a brand? Thanks again and again, Warren