Warren,

I = use 20/50 Castrol myself and recommend = it.

Tr= anny oil: Redline MT 90 (manual)

Ti= res: round and black.  Tires = are a personal choice (I use Cooper tires) however there has been so many = threads (conversations) on this server about tires you’d think a vanagon was a brand of = tire.

Go= od luck

Je= re

90= GL

88= GL