From: Javier Zavala
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 6:53 = AM
Subject: What`s wrong/ Foreign member?

Hi all:

I would like to know what is wrong with my = question not being answered; I know the list is for Vanagon subjects = and mine is (correct timing setup for my 84 Carburated Westy); = by far much into the subject than Sears` and Bozo`s threads which; so far, exceed = 50 messages.

That is why I want to ask what is wrong = with me; do I have to ask in other terms?; talk only about non-related Vanagon = things?; or just be quiet as a foreign member in the list?

If I`m asking about the timing is = because I need it; have been traveling to the Highlands and need to have some extra = power like had last year before the tune-up.

Any advise will be appreciated

Javier = Zavala