for those of you with standard or westy weekenders - this would be all you
need to upgrade it to a full westy...
just a FYI
take care-
chris

In a message dated 5/24/01 1:13:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU writes:

Here is the deal- i have some stuff for sale in Saratoga CA (that is near
San Jose).  These are all out of an aircooled westy.

*Inverter- heavy and works
*Fridge- dometic.  I had it working on propane once up-on a time, electic
works too.
*Sink- cute bar-like sink. I have some pump and valve stuff too
*stove- it hasn't ever been used. Really nice. But there is a dent across
the top.

All of this stuff (except the stove) is in a replica table/console (that i
made by tracing the old one...)

now here is the catch- you need to pick it up in Saratoga next week (I
could ship the sink and stove i suppose). I only have a limited time. We
can arrange something if needed.

I know what i'd like to get for these parts but email me your offers and
availability, etc.  I may be able to meet up with somebody later in the
week. Plans as of now is to see frieds in Santa Cruz, San Mateo, San
Francisco, Mill Valley and Santa Rosa...so if maybe we can meet between
those points???

Opperators are standing by
-Matthew