http://www07.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/zf6/yabo/wf/westfalia%20eurovan= %20cv.html
which is a Japanese model, but similar to the Canadian one.  Nice layout = - my
inlaws have a '95.

Keith Adams
Calgary, AB, CA
86 = Westy "Roxy" / 87 Syncro project "Hugh"

Notice that the Japanese model is a = short wheelbase model, and it looks even roomier inside than the Winnebago? =

Although the Winnebago version is ok, I = wonder why VW would not simply import the Westy version of the Eurovan? Maybe it's = an attempt to "Americanize" the thing for better sales...

Although the weekender MV is made by = Westfalia, is it not? And the dealers around here say that they are the best selling = model... hands down.

Az
--
AH#56
http://home.mindspring.com= /~azbarber/