I want to sell my 1981 = Westy.  You can see a photo at:  http://www.freeholder.com/w= esty2.jpg     (188K)

This was originally a CA = van, but has been in Arizona for a long time -- pretty much no rust.  I am the = third owner, and my sister was the second.  It has about 8,000 miles on = an AVP engine, and I replaced all of the injectors at that time.  There is = a total of about 110,000 miles on the van.  My sister owned it 10 years and = put 3,000 miles on it during that time.  Only synthetic oil used.  = Sink with pump, water tank, stove, and three way refer (works fine).  AM-FM-Cass, and I have a grey water tank (not installed).  Original = curtains and rear screen in very good condition.  Original canvas = has a couple of small tears and is starting to show it's age.  New custom = hardwood tables (it has both front and rear tables) with original hardware.  Rear bumper has been replaced with a custom bumper = incorporating a 2" receiver.  Has an original on-dash cupholder.  Yoko Y370 = 8ply tires, with very little wear.  CV joints replaced about 6,000 miles = ago.  No body damage.  New gaskets on poptop.  Screens = for front windows.  It has reading lights front and back, and a flourescent = over the sink.  If you want more info, call 520-384-5294 or email freeholder@starband.net. = ; I have more photos I could email, and a digital camera, so if you want to see = something in particular, just ask.  $3500

Bill -- Southeast Arizona = -- www.freeholder.com