Hello all-I am in the market for a sliding door in perfect shape in the color
Merian Brown.(I know this is a color for 1985 Westfalias)
The color is not as important as the condition, but ideally a door with no
major imperfections that aren't too noticeable in this color is my objective.
Otherwise, a perfect or near perfect door that I can have painted without
needing body work will have to do. I need this before the end of May if
possible. Please p-mail me to talk price, shipping etc. Thanks for your help-

Robert
1985 Westfalia