= ; Thanks for all the reports of other Jokers and info as to what's up
with this weird VW.  Seems it was build by a Camper conversion comp= any other
than Westfalia but used some Westfalia parts. Those Germans are always u= p to
some weird stuff.  Too many drugs or beer over there !!
      Anyways, the saga here goes on. &nb= sp;The Joker would not pass QC safety.
LIGHTS.  They did not like the lights.  No side markers and th= ey want the
turn signals and marker lights to be together not in the headlight ! &nb= sp;So I
spent half a day yesterday wiring up the N.A. style side markers which I= had
to steal from my Westy 'till I get some replacement side markers and fro= nt,
three wire, signal lamp bulb holders.  They did not like that the V= IN # was
not on the dash but on the door post.  But finally they let that sl= ide.  They
never said anything about the four Hella H-4s up front with no DOT marks= !!
I guess they missed that !  Too bad for them !  We win one ! &= nbsp;Hopefully it
will pass safety today and get its plates then it will be at BusFusion.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com