Howdy, fellow Texan list members.  = Although I own a standard Vanagon instead of a Westy (green with envy here), I = would still be very much up for a campout, as long as we do it someplace with = at least minimal facilities where my wife and I could pitch a tent, etc.  = I'm located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, but I'll drive wherever it's = gonna be.  I haven't seen much discussion on when this might happen, = except for a vague mention of early fall.  That would be ideal for me, as the temperatures will be more tolerable from September on.  Keep me posted.  I'm definitely interested.

Jason Stevenson
1984 Vanagon
1998 Cabrio
Arlington, Texas