Hi all:

I know I don`t have a Bentley and probably won`t = in a few months, but I need your kind advise on next problem:

First time I turn on the engine, things are = fine; when it gets warm and have to stop, next start up will be only cranking the = first two times, then it starts.
Also I feel like it has no power anymore, steep = hills freighten me now as I have to gear down to first to be able to drive; = the third gear is the only "normal" one.

Will you please tell me where to look or what to = do?
I have the timing set at 10 degrees = aprox.

Many thanks in advance,

Javier Zavala
84`German Westy (Gertrudis)