Well...my wife decided how to pack...she gets the closet...the kitchen/food stuff goes under the sink...her toiletries and towels go in the back closet...the valuables go in the small closet under the electrical outlet. Anything else of hers goes under the seat. I get to pack my stuff in a protected case that goes on top of the cab outside with any tools or parts that we hope we don't need...oh the laptop also goes in the shallow container above the water tank... <g>

Volks!

If I counted correctly, we have about 10 different areas/compartments inside
and on top of our van to store camping gear. Where do you store what? Do you
have a favorite system? Is there a Westy-recommended system? I would love to
learn from some of the longtime campers and tourers. I am not talking about
just spare parts and/or tools but the whole range: kids' toys, food,
clothes, books etc.

Thanks.
Hermann de Boer
87 Westy