We're all bozos on this bus (or, these buses).

Mick
Hilo, Hawaii
----- Original Message -----
From: Horace K. Sawyer
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 3:03 = AM
Subject: Re: Sears disaster- = BOZO's heh

 Some of these = bozos should be
locked up for their own safety.

I = note a resurgence in the use of the term "bozo."
A good word, so = little used.  It always harkens me back to the days when Doktor Tim = would expound for hours from his bunker compound on San Juan Island.  = Oh, the stories he used to tell.  And his philosophical theories. = Everything in the world that was incompetently done or goofy was caused by bozos. =
Does he still lurk among us, dissecting tech tips and proposed solutions to = pass by, silently nodding yea or nay to himself in front of his = screen?
Getting back to bozos, he was so right -- the world is full of = them!  But it is so hard to identify them, that is, when they're just walking = around shopping in the grocery store, or not doing anything bozoish.  =
All we all bozos in some way?    Hmmm . . . .
 . . = .  . Cut, cut, cut, cut the thread!!!
happy Freitag

horace
a = bozo to *somebody*

(Some english scholar help me: should there be an = apostrophe in bozo's for the plural version, should it be bozos?)