From: JordanVw@aol.com [mailto:JordanVw@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:38 = AM
To: ChrisS@informs.com; vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com
Subject: what the vw waterboxer = offers?? wasRe: 85 Westfalia beeping

In a message dated 5/30/01 = 9:50:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChrisS@INFORMS.COM writes: =

Why on earth would I want to put a Subaru engine in my = Vanagon?  I can have
everything it offers, and so much more, by = using VW parts.

It's a rhetorical question.  No = need to answer.

why?  hmmm =   reliability?     what does the leaky vw wasserpisser offer?
headaches and a empty wallet...and so much more = (headaches)  :<)
it is rhetorical.. the subaru engine is = a smarter choice..   if you can do
the conversion, its = well worth it.    no need to answer :<)
chris