Dear listees:

I want to say, to all who answered (e-mail or = p-mail) my help scream, that my expectactions about this group are really = fullfilled, I always thought this way when reading the e-mails, but never had the = pleasure to feel the kind warmth shown after my post.

Sure I got all kind of answers, even from = guys that don`t know about the subject and also some that directed me on the right = way; and this is just the point of sharing in the list, to feel that you = can ask something and your friends will always answer, even only telling they = are there.

Well my friends, this "amigo" from Perú = is very pleased to belong to such a group of kind people; hope someday = I can give back more than humble 2 cents.

Once again, thanks for friendship.

Regards,

Javier Zavala
84´ German Westy - = Gertrudis