From: JordanVw@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:37 AM
Subject: what the vw waterboxer offers?? wasRe: 85 Westfalia beeping
 In a message dated 5/30/01 9:50:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChrisS@INFORMS.COM writes:

Why on earth would I want to put a Subaru engine in my Vanagon?  I can have
everything it offers, and so much more, by using VW parts.

It's a rhetorical question.  No need to answer.

why?  hmmm   reliability?     what does the leaky vw wasserpisser offer?
headaches and a empty wallet...and so much more (headaches)  :<)
it is rhetorical.. the subaru engine is a smarter choice..   if you can do
the conversion, its well worth it.    no need to answer :<)
chris