Randy;
        Before taking my truck to = be painted I removed all the handles and trim. While they were out I = decided to clean up the tumblers and associated hardware. It turned out to be a = pretty simple job and the results were excellent. Basically I shot some WD40 in = the lock mechanism to clean out old grease. If I remember correctly I kept the = key in the lock so the tumblers would not fall out.
        Check the archives, this = was discussed less than six months ago. Let me know iif you need help with the= archives. I have some good instructions around here somewhere.

Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/