My info is not nearly as interesting as most of yours, but:

Name:  Lauren Pelzer
Gender:  Female
Location:  Warrington, PA (Philly 'burbs)
D.O.B.:  9/21/61 (almost 40)
Marital Status:  Happily divorced after 14 years (I got the Vanagon!!); no
kids.
Occupation:  Call center supervisor

Interests:  Spending time with friends, my 2 dogs, Nikki and Alex, who do NOT
get along, and my 2 baby nieces (third due in August).  I also spend a little
too much time in front of this computer.  I'm generally not a big fan of
camping, but I really had a good time at Busses by the Sea in Assateague last
September.

VW history:  Learned to drive on a '76 bus; now driving a beige '85 plain old
Vanagon.  I'm very lucky to live relatively close to both the Bus Depot and
Van Again, and I'm so glad I found this list!