Name: Tom Cates

Age:34

Gender: Male

Relationship: Dana, the exceptionally = wonderful camping wife. She always has the van ready to GO at 5:15 on = Friday for weekend trips.

Home: Asheville, NC (Camping = Heaven)

Favorite City: Asheville (I never did = figure out why I shouldn't live where I want to 8^)'

Born: California, Grew up in Atlanta = (Stone Mountain + Lithonia)

Occupation: Corporate Welfare Recipient