Tim Hannink
Orlando. Florida
39 years old (until = Sunday)
Married to Charon 12 years
Three children ages 20, 17 and 7, and = a 9 year old German Shephed
Occupation: Project Engineer/Estimator, = structured cabling systems, RCDD
Hobbies: Camping, computers, old and = new VW's, fixing anything
Favorite Places: I lived in Southern = Spain and Crete, Greece during my 7.5 years in the Navy, no ships :>), born in = Platte S.D. raised in Grand Rapids, MI, have lived in Florida for the past 12 years.
Cars: Goldibox, 1997 Jetta GT, 1975 Bus = (purchased in Greece in 1983)

Tim Hannink
Winter Park, Florida
Goldibox - 1987 Wolfsburg Edition = Westfalia Camper
http://home.earthlink.net/= ~tjhannink/