Stacy Cucina-Arnold
25 years
Very Happily married to high school sweatheart
Occupation:  World Healer  (at least to the two children I raise)  aka: at
home mommy

enjoys: hiking, painting, reading, taking care of my family, breathing if
time permits.

I am a betty crocker; Suzy homemaking mama.  I know it's not much to all of
you have such exciting jobs.  Gosh all those photographers and professionals.
 But I work very hard to help secure a better future through my kiddies (6
month old and a 2 1/2 year old -hard work!).

Owns:  1991 Vanagon Carat (not to mention a very lovely bumper sticker that
reads: "Funky Mama On Board"
          1989 VW Fox
          1999 Jeep Wrangler (husbands toy)

Have a Sun Shiny Day