Volks... Daddeo went into the shop to = have front rotors replaced yesterday.  While we were at it I had my guys check = out an intermittent problem I've been having with the engine.  = Occasionally she will misfire terribly, lose almost all power, spitting and = coughing.  Letting up on the gas usually helps.  Once she gets over this = spell, she goes right back to running smoothly.  Often this happens within the = first block of driving... sometimes later on.  It has become more frequent.

My mech said he changed the coolant = temperature sensor (whatever that is) and she has run perfectly ever since, but it = has only been a day.  Part was cheap... only $35.  Labor to change was inconsequential.  Will it solve the problem... time will = tell.

I was just wondering about other's = experiences with this part.  I've never heard about it before and I've been = following this list for the past year.  Anybody?

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.
62 Halaulani Place