From: Brian = Wawzonek
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 = 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Alien Census (no = vanagon content)

Let's not get started now.... Quebec is Canada, as much as = California is the United States. Would you call a person from New York and Los = Angeles the same. No. Both are Americans, yet obvious geographic = differences have them see things differently, as identical twins in a family = although genetically the same, aren't!  So, don't call Quebec, France = unless you think New Orleans is the same as France as well!

One Canadians opinion. By the way, bonjour Françoix!

Brian Waz