OK, here is the Bio....

My name is Tom Czerniak, I have a wife = named Carol and two children, Jeff and Alyssa
DOB 05/08/59
I am a born and raised Chicagoan = waiting for retirement to move out!
Two dogs Schon,a 100# german shepard = and Zeus a 10# minitature Dachsund.

I work as a Firefighter and recently = crosstrained EMT for the City of Chicago
I am also a licensed Electrical = contractor in the City
Government trained Helicopter Mechanic = ( I maintain all of my own vehicles)
If I can make a pile of Alloy fly into = the sky, I can certainly make a car roll!

My passions are VW's and Audi's , = Motorcycles, long distance road bicycling
Snow skiing, Music,Camping and = Backcountry hiking when I can get the Time! and many other things that compete for my time

Vehicles currently include 1991 = Audi200q20v sedan  , a 1996 Passat GLX VR6,
 a 1987 Westfalia Vanagon w/176000 on the odo, with a Tiico engine to move it = into the next 175000 miles.
A  1994 Yamaha GTS 1000A Sport = tourer( a magnificent Beast).

I am basically a lurker , So many basic = problems with these vans have been
 covered Ad Nauseum, that I learn more by just listening(reading). =
Thanks!

Tom Czerniak