It could be a reality-tv based adventure with newbies being assigned the Van of their choice, and they're forced to tear it completely apart and put it back together again! A cross between Junkyard Wars and Boot Camp. There would be joy, laughter, and tears... We'd have to get some of the more colorful people on the list to act as "instructors" and see if we could rope the vendors in, too. Hhmmm...I'm callin' the networks!

AB

Justin Wolfe wrote:

Well, thanks you everyone for their input on my numerous problems.  Yet
again I'm frustrated with my mechanical abilities.  My engine is running
hot, I have an eratic idle and it jutters every once in a while when
driving.  Time to drop some $$ on my mechanic not that I think he won't
be able to fix these things, but I really want to be able to do it
myself.  There should be a do it youself VW class offered for anyone who
is insane enough to be dragged through the love/hate relationship with
their van. Agree?

84 westy