In a message dated 6/1/01 7:11:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, steve@SYNCRO.ORG
writes:

Chris, funny you should mention this.  Todd Last just
sent the following info on bumper color codes he
generously shared with me, but he is not 100% sure
about them it seems.  Todd?  His list contains Pewter
Metallic but not Jade Metallic.

well, i went to the auto paint store (jacobs auto paint, in allentown, pa)
and the guy used this digital "camera" thing on the sample i brought in (i
brought in a lower front door moulding, in the "greenish" silver) and the
results of the computer matched the Jade metallic sample..   even dabbed
alittle on the fiberglass piece, and it matched..
...all i know it what i saw, and what the computer told me, and it was a
exact match..
chris