I have a set of six 15" South African Vanagon Alloy Rims left.  This is my
last set, and also the most blemished of all the ones that I have sold so
far.  They have scratches, nicks and gouges, but are straight and good rims.
Also most of the blemishes are something that you wouldn't notice from 5-10
feet away anyway so they really don't effect the overall look these rims will
have on your van.  I was selling these rims for $200 each.  However if you
buy all 6 of these (perfect for a syncro owner who wants to rotate tires in)
I would sell them for $170 each with center caps.  This is a limited offer
and the first email I get from a person who wants the set gets it.  If you
are interested now is the time to buy these rims.  After this I will be out
of the Sunburst Alloys and I don't know when I will get them in again (took
almost a year last time).

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again