From: Steve = Gough
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 = 6:58 PM
Subject: Installing Nicro solar = vent in Westy?

I want to install the 4" Nicro solar = vent in my '86 Westy.  I've
seen some discussion on the list but = no specifics.

Seems best to cut the hole in my = existing vent material, but
I have the double-walled vent, so = that doesn't seem practical.
I'll cut the hole in the roof if necessary.

Anybody have advice on this?  =

TKA,

Steve