From: Mick Kalber
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Cc: Syncro@yahoogroups.com =
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 = 10:01 PM
Subject: [Syncro] WBX Mods = Graph

Volks...

I have located my graph tracking = performance of WBX stock, and with chip and Gene Berg Rocker mods.  I will send = it to whoever is interested.  Be forewarned... it is a scan of a rather = poor printout however.  But I think you can still read = it.

A hui hou!

Mick Kalber
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, Inc.
62 Halaulani = Place
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
808-935-5557
808-935-0066 (fax)
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com

If you = would like to modify your subscription settings (including unsubscribing), = visit: