David M. McClelland
Male / single (Vermont is the only = state that would recognize relationships I would be interested in)
Occupation: Emergency Medical = Technician (Boston)
Born: 05/15/53 in = Boston.

Vehicles I currently own: 83' = Aircooled Westy (Wes)
97' Ford Crowne Vic. (The = Cruiser)
Vehicles I owned in a past life (So = it's a little foggy)
70' Westy (The nurses working at the = hospital I was working at called it the "Sin Bus") and a 70something Super Beetle = that met its demise at the hands of my Nephew upside down against a = tree.

Hobbies: I am kind of a radio geek. I = enjoy just cruising in the Westy pulling over somewhere along the ocean making a = pot of coffee or tea and sitting back.

Pets: Stormie, Cat I rescued from a = flash flood when he was 1 week old. He had drowned and I saw him floating. Did = CPR etc. It worked! So I am the only other living he knows.

That's all for = now.