I hope somebody is = actually compiling all of this data!!!

Bill Nolan
Willcox, AZ  (SE = part of the state, near New Mexico, about 5000', and very different climate from Phoenix.  We are not desert.  Main crops here are apples, = cotton, and corn.
54 years old
Own computer related = business and teach computer science and astronomy at the local college.
Married 34 years to Sara = (RN) with 2 grown boys and 3 granddaughters.
Enjoy fishing, = woodworking (major shop), watergardening, amateur biology (especially herps and = ants)
2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 parrots, = lots of goldfish.
'81 Westy, 85 Ford van = (lumber hauler), 2 Isuzu Rodeos.  Many of my clients are ranchers, so my = work takes me to some VERY remote places on a regular basis, thus the = 4WDs.
Politics:  free = speech drives my votes, and ANY censorship is probably the work of the devil. = :-)
People never comment = about how quiet I am.

Bill -- Southeast Arizona = -- www.freeholder.com