If you have not been following this thread, and you are interested in
purchasing a good but inexpensive diagnostic fuel pressure gauge for you
Vanagon, please check the archives for May and June for details.
I received enough interest in the gauges that I am going to put together one
more batch. I am ordering components on Monday 18th, so I need your e-mail
pledges by Sunday if you want me to get you one.  Please make sure to include
this information: 1) your home (shipping address). 2) specify if you want a
0-60psi (most popular) or a 0-100psi gauge. If you're not sure, or don't
specify, I'll send the 60psi. 3) Please send me a check for $20.00 (covers
gauge & shpg.)
Note; I will order your gauge based on your e-mail commitment (some have
already pledged, feel free to re-confirm) but gauges will not be mailed until
checks are received.  You should get your gauges by the end of next week.

Regards,
Brian Doss
'88 Weekender, Queequeg
563 4th St.