Well, it's me again about this airflow problem.  Sorry to keep bugging you
guys.  But no one I speak to seems to know what they are talking about.  I
need a new harness and I actually found a used one for cheap.  Do you guys
recommend this?  Also, they said they had an upgrade (when I called the
dealer they had no clue what I was talking about)-what does that mean and is
it worth me getting?  I am super stupid when it comes to vehicle stuff.  I
just want to make a good choice so I have a nice dependable Vanagon.  As it
stands now I can not drive it in the rain because (I think) the wires are dry
rotted and when they get wet it starts the sputtering and carrying on.
Arggh.

Stace
91 Vanagon Carat