Pierre Makes a good point about having = the 3rd extinguisher for those sleeping inside the van towards the rear, Westy = or  weekender style arrangement.  Have to give that some = thought.

MAx
----- Original Message -----
From: pierre a. lachance
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 = 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: Where Mount Second = Extinguisher?

on  21st of july 1990 my girlfriend and I = were  almost burned to death , in my cottage (cabin),   her = 70%, myself 25% , by a 10 pound  propane tank , just = lighting a lamp, that became a "platoon" weapon ... her, 9 operations = and 5 months later,  came out of it pretty good,  a lot of = work physically  and more psychologically ... but to-day, = everything is normal, and we know where the ex are...
   where to have a fire = ex...well,  the nearest  to you, if something happens, so you can = reach for it... ""simple"", so you do  not have to  think about = it ...so buy  1, 2, 3, as long as you know where they are...

pierre