Thanks to the help of list members i = have mustered the courage to test my coil for spark. There is no spark at the coil or = plugs.

Now when  have the key in the on = position both of the outside contacts read 12 volts. To me this is strange because one = i know is supposed to be negative? Also the inside peg has the same 12 volts = with the key on. My volmeter can only take 500 volts so i am not sure i should be = testing for a spark.

Across the two outside terminals, = opposite sides of the coil, there is no resistence at all. Meaning the coil has somehow = fused? Between either outside and the middle peg are 3000  ohms = resistance.(at cranking it doesn't change)

One more question. Does anyone have a = bentley for sale? I am sure my questions would be answered by that book if i had it.

The list archive isn't allowing me to = search today.. lol

Thanks everyone.

Riley Kettner
icq 3666016