BusFusion 2001 is over and was a resounding success with close to 100
vans attending.  Official count has not been done as we are still busy
cleaning up.  When the official count is tabulated it will be posted to the
BusFusion
website.
      Thanks to all who came out and helped to make this the overwhelming
success it was.  Thanks also to all the sponsors who also helped to make this
first BusFusion a success.  We will be back next year in conjunction with
Artsfusion. The North Lanark Agricultural society was so thrilled with us
that they have assured us they will install showers and have more picnic
tables for us next year.  Three cheers for them and us !  They have never had
such a successful event take place on their grounds and had nothing to clean
up afterwards !  Thanks to all of you for being so conscientious.
    Photos of BusFusion 2001 have started coming in and the BusFusion 2001
Photos
webpage has been implemented and the first of these photos uploaded.
Please check it out and stop by often to see the updates as they come in from
all who submit them.  Thanks to all the great photographers,and there is even
a video coming from Tyler Little's mother of the Volkswagen Van Painting
Contest parade which we will somehow get online as streaming video soon, so
stay tuned !
    One last note.......There are still some BusFusion T-shirts available in
LG and XL sizes @ $20 post-paid to you.  If you want any please let us know.
    Thanks again to you all !

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com