From: Riley = Kettner
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 = 6:01 PM
Subject: Latest news on No = Spark

Hey Listees.

        = I mentioned before that I had no spark coming off the ignition coil. I = purchased and installed  a new coil to no improvements.

    New advice from a = local mechanic has suggested a hall sensor. This is a dealer only part = I'mtold and is expensive.

    Now before I = go and purchase that, are there any other suggestions for what the no spark = syndrome could be?

    I have the = digifant fi computer incase that helps.

Thanks to Everyone for their = support

Riley Kettner
icq 3666016
North Vancouver BC