Just make sure your van is not on = asphalt - and if so - it had better not be a hot day!

Marshall Ruskin
84 Westy
----- Original Message -----
From: Frank = Condelli
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 = 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: 2-Ton Axle stands = - Good enough for Vanagon?

In a = message dated 6/14/2001 10:46:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM= writes:

2-Ton Axle stands - Good enough for Vanagon? =

      Jean, the = Canadian Tire Two Ton Axel Stands are perfect.  I use them
in my garage all = the time wne working on Vanagons & Vanagon Westies.  Great =
buy at $10 !  Better yet if your in the USA and get them for 25 cents !!

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, = Canada
BusFusion a VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & = Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley =
STEBRO/Vanagon = Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli = & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com