I thought the warning was = more than ample.  Porn is not an very ambiguous term, and it was right in the = subject line.  Adult Content is also pretty clear.  If "I had a pair of young eyes sitting = on
my lap waiting for another round of 'cool' WV pics," as one writer said, I = wouldn't open something with a subject line containing Porn, and if I did, I = wouldn't click on a link with an Adult Content warning clearly printed above = it.  In addition to those warnings, the link itself contains the word = "galleries" once, and the word "teen" twice.  Anyone who has been surfing the net for = any length of time at all would recognise those as code words for porn, even = assuming they missed the porn and adult content warnings.  No, let = me take that back.  Anyone who missed the porn and adult content warnings = would be unlikely to notice the warning signs in the link, no matter how obvious.

Of course, free speech is = probably my #1 political priority, followed closely by scientific conservationism = (as opposed to the non-scientific, hysterical version you read about so = much).  For instance, even though we love our Westy, I always feel a twinge of = guilt when I drive it, because I know it pollutes more that a new vehicle = would.  I justify it because by using an older vehicle, we are saving all the = resources it would take to build a new replacement.

Besides, we don't smoke, = so think of all the pollution we don't create by not burning a bunch of pounds of = tobacco and paper every year.  On the other hand, I do use my cell phone = while driving sometimes, and I know some list members consider that = deplorable.  I would favor a law banning that activity, as long as it also bans other = activities while driving, such as smoking and eating a = burger.

Meanwhile, I am in the = process of installing a gray water tank on my '81 Westy.  I already know I = have to move where the drain goes through the floor inside the cabinet, and I = have to make some sort of bracket to hold the front of the tank.  Is there = anything else I have to be sure to do?

Well, let's run through = the checklist on my post.  It has Vanagon content.  It also has enough = political opinions that at least one of them should offend pretty much = everybody.  I am reminded of a bumper sticker that was designed to offend everyone who = saw it.  "Nuke the gay whales for Jesus."

Happy father's = day,

Bill