<T. Berk Wrote>
Uh, Chris? It said Porn. Enough to know = what you are getting into, or
avoiding.

You won't get fired if you = don't click the link.
<Snip>

Point 1: I agree with this. A = child is not an adult, and the words "Adult Content" generally mean that the content is = only suitable for adults, otherwise the message would say "Parental = Guidance".

Point 2: Don't know about the US, but = in the UK receiving personal email on a company account is a theft of resources and is a dismissable offence. So looking at any vanagon post while = at work (unless you are a mechanic and have a valid reason) could get you fired. =

Point 3: It is unlikely that a single = hit on a porn site would be considered unacceptable use, since these things happen = from time to time. Sys Admin generally looks for a recurring pattern. =

Point 4: I wonder if they are going to = combine these pictures into a special Bentley-sutra.

Trust me on this, I'm a Sys Admin.