Hello all,
I am looking to buy a sliding door for a 1985 Vanagon. 1985 or 86 if this
color was available then. Nothing before 1985 will work.
\
\The color is important-Merian Brown # LA8A. The condition is also
important-no rust or major restoration dents, small dings, but very few, are
acceptable. You can keep the handle, glass, latch mechanism, rollers and
interior panel. It just needs to be the shell.
\
A tall order, some will say, but the cost of body work and paint forces me
to find a door.
\Someone out there in Vanagonland must have one, or know where I can find
one. I am in Washington State. If you have one, please e-mail the price, etc.
Thanks!

Robert Keezer

1982 Westfalia
1985 Westfalia