In a message dated 6/18/01 1:54:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
korkwood@SURFREE.COM writes:

Chris,
Because we are ALL PEOPLE, regardless of what we drive- passenger van or
Westy. Do we
Westy passengers need less safety than passenger vans? Do we need to be
injured or killed because
we drive Westy? It is constant concern of mine when driving with passengers
in the back seat with only lap belts. I don't see anything wrong with VW
addressing this problem and installing shoulderbelts in Westys or do we
need to file another lawsuit?
Leon
85 Subwagen Westy JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote:
i dont know why people w/ westys are responding to this...  VW will not
mount

a middle shoulderbelt in your westy.  just passenger vans that have the
middle seat.. chris

i dont dissagree with you at all, i was just saying - vw never put the middle
or left side shoulder hanesses in a westy, because, quite frankly there is
nowhere to mount them, the cabinets are in the way.

chris