I know it is an item that is not = commonly found.  But there are 800 guys out there.
Many will go to a yard this = weekend.  There is a faint chance that there is one out there waiting for me.  So = please, put it on your list and let me know what the total cost with shipping would be.  It is very highly appreciated and the same service is = guaranteed from me to you, in case there is an item that you can not find.
This is the light colored curtain with = those small checkered patterns on it.
I trust it will be found if all of us = are working together well.
Zoltan