Now I know that I am new to the list = and everything, so I don't want to upset any tree huggers out there, but = emission tests are a fraud. We had them instituted in Minnesota about 7 years = ago. The state did a study over the next five years that showed that the = emissions in the state did nothing. That's right, they did nothing, neither went up or = down. So the state, in one of it's more intelligent moves, stopped testing = vehicles. That's right, I don't have to pay the $15 fee once a year, have idiots = mess with my car, or sit in a line for an hour. All of you out there should = petition your state government to get rid of these hassles, I mean tests. Tell them to = look at what they did in Minnesota.
Peace,
Peder
'84 Westy