Hello List, I need your help once again!

The first problem:  My oxygen sensor light went on and I replaced the sensor
thinking that it was about time.  The light is still on when the van is
running.

Has anyone experienced this and if so how was it fixed?

I'm supposed to leave for Alaska at the end of this week and I am starting to
worry.

The other problem is a slow leak of coolant coming from the front of the
engine.  I have a Syncro so it is hard to trace where the drips are coming
from with all the steel reinforcements covering the underside.

Any help would be most appreciated!

-Loretta
87 Syncro GL (Alaska Bound *I hope*)