William;
        The TEMPII sensor is always= suspect!! Remember that, write it down, get it tattooed on your forearm! = They are cheap and easy to replace. If replacement doesn't fix this problem then= you have a spare when it does fail, and fail it will.

Good Luck and Drive Safely
Ken Lewis
http://Neksiwel.20m.com/